The Data Controller for this website is Cakeadelic, 25 Edgcumbe Park Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45 6HU. You can contact us at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We collect the information necessary to discuss, take and complete a cake order. This may include name, address, telephone number, email address and a delivery address and event date which may be a birthday.
- We do not share or sell your information to any 3rd party and only those involved in the processing of your order will have access to the information.
- The information you provide when you place an order is not kept any longer than is necessary and destroyed in a responsible manner.
- We use Google Analytics tools that collect anonymous information about your visits to the website such as the subpages that you have viewed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Cookies allow us to:
- Ensure the proper and expected functioning of the website.
- Remember your settings during and between visits to the site.
- Improve the speed and security of the website.
- Use analytical tools.
More details can be found below.
The use of Google Analytics services involves the implementation of the tracking code provided by Google into our website’s code This code is based on cookies but may also use other tracking technologies.
Details related to the use of information collected by Google as part of our use of Google Analytics as part of our site can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/.
Use of the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is hosted. Each query sent to the server is stored in server logs.
Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, browser and operating system information. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
Data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific entities using the Website and is not used by the Administrator to identify any User.
Server logs are stored solely for the purposes of administration of the Website. Their content is not revealed to any other entity beside persons authorized to administer the server.